Spinning Classes at Jackie’s Gym
The Spinning Studio at Jackie's Gym is Akron's first state of art indoor cycling studio dedicated exclusively to indoor cycling. Our model is unique - NO MEMBERSHIP FEES and NO CONTRACTS. Pay per class or purchase packages...our easy online technology allows you to book classes and check your account 24 hours a day.
Although our brand new studio has the capacity for 30 bikes, we limit our class to 17 students. This provides personal space and allows the instructor to give special attention to each student. Each bike is equipped with a spinning computer, providing up to the minute information that will help the student pace and evaluate performance. Classes encourage beginners to take the challenge and advanced athletes to break new limits.
Although our instructors will encourage every student to give it their all, the intensity of the workout depends on how much you, the rider, puts into it. You can take it as easy or push as hard as you like.
Your safety comes first. Please let your instructor know of any specific health or fitness issues you may have before the ride begins. If you have any existing medical conditions that concern you, check with your physician before starting any new fitness activity.
Getting started at Jackie’s Gym is easy! You can start to spin in 3 easy steps!
Class spots can be reserved up to one week in advance; to sign up today click here.1. Drop In-Single Class $25
2. 5 Class Series $100
3. 10 Class Series $175
4. 15 Class Series $225
Help or questions click here.
1. Show up early: be prepared and have your bike set. If you are a first time rider, attend the introduction class and sign the consent form. We will help you get your bike set before class. All of our classes start and end on time. Please respects other people’s time…so please don’t show up late. If you must be late (and we hope you aren’t), please take a bike in the back of the room without distracting the rhythm of the class.
2. Text & Chatting: The use of cell phones is prohibited during class. Most people should be able to survive without their phone for a spinning class.
3. Cross Talk: Talking during class is a major distraction for your spin neighbor. Please refrain from chatting during class.
4. Laundry: We ride close together so we can feel each other's energy. That being said your neighbor does not want to pass out from your odor. Plan to sweat and please wear deodorant. And, after your ride, please wipe up the mess.
5. Kindness: Just like our LED lights, kindness is cool. Respect the rider on your left and right.
6. Please leave street shoes outside room (in the lobby area).
7. Please be sure to sign in when you arrive at the studio.
8. You must have a heart rate monitor to participate, maximize your efficiency while minimizing your odds of overtraining, injury. You may bring your own or rent one from Jackie's Gym.
9. Your spinning package-account cannot be shared with others. No spinning credit can be transferred to other accounts.
In order to cancel a Jackie's Gym class, you must cancel 24 hours before class. Once your bike is cancelled, the class will be returned to your series to be used at a future date; the class is not refunded. If you haven't cancelled your bike within 24 hours, your scheduled class will be charged to your series.
You can cancel your reservation in the following ways: 1) Log into your account and, next to the class you wish to cancel, press "cancel." 2) Email Jackie's Gym
Wait list spots will be offered on a first reserved basis. Wait list reservations can be made using the online registration system or by contacting the studio. You’ll be notified via email if your wait list request is granted. Once you are notified, this class will be charged to your account and the seat is yours. You can remove yourself from the list at any time. We will turn of wait list online 3 hours prior to the class.Walk-ins will be accepted on a first-come first serve basis provided that there is room in the class. Priority seating is for the online list.